Encompassing my over 20 years of study and practice, I have developed the Reframe, Rewrite, Redesign™ Model for Organizational Success. This framework focuses on leadership, strengths, and appreciative intelligence.
Among others, I have been featured in these events and shows:
- Embrace Equity Summit, March 14, 2023
- Voices of Women Summit, March 8, 2023
- "Chatting with Wisdom" with Rollie Allaire
- "Leadership Purpose" with Dr. Robin Owens
- "Power Producers" with LaPora Lindsey
- Facilitated workshops and presented to groups exceeding 300 people.
- Presented at virtual events (my own and others') including summits since 2021.
- Contributed “Reframe, Rewrite, Redesign” chapter in The New Female Leader: A Woman’s Book for Dynamic Leadership Skills published in 2020.
- Earned a Doctor of Management in Organizational Development and Change with dissertation emphasis on leadership techniques for organizational success and sustainability.
My most-often used keynote speeches are "Engage Appreciative Intelligence to Stop Your Employee Exodus," "Understand Your Group Dynamics: They Illustrate and Influence Your Company Culture," and "Become the Leader You Would Follow." All can be presented also as half-day workshops with workbooks for attendees.
Engage Appreciative Intelligence to Stop Your Employee Exodus
- Appreciative Intelligence: how to recognize what you have and use it in new ways.
- Strengths Recognition and Engagement: how to recognize and engage employees making their strengths the organization's strengths.
- Reframe, Rewrite, Redesign™ Appreciative Intelligence Model
Understand Your Group Dynamics: They Illustrate and Influence Your Company Culture
- Two Types of Group Dynamics
- Group Stages and Company Culture
- Interpersonal Group Dynamics—How They Illustrate Company Culture
- Using Group Dynamics to Change Company Culture
- Using Group Dynamics to Continue Company Culture
Become the Leader You Would Follow
- Comparison Can be Empowering.
- Personality and Leadership Styles aren't Permanent.
- Recognize and Engage your Teams' Strengths.
- Reframe, Rewrite, Redesign™ Your Leadership Journey and Goals.