About Profitable Alignment
I'm Dr. Catherine, founder of Profitable Alignment. Leaders of small to mid-sized organizations hire me to:
- increase employee retention
because most are losing hundreds of thousands on:
- recruitment, and
so I help them capitalize:
- productivity, and
through powerful engagement and alternative solutions to team success.
Bottom line: revenue is based on human capital and the power of alignment.
In my over 20 years of studying and practicing leadership, training and implementing team engagement, and influencing and changing company culture, I have noticed some commonalities in struggling organizations:
- Overwhelmed leaders or managers.
- Tension within teams.
- High employee turnover
I have also observed that successful organizations have employees who love working there. People who enjoy work; are engaged in the company mission, vision, and goals; and feel valued work more productively and create more profits naturally and exponentially.
I founded Profitable Alignment with a few things in mind.
An organization will overcome these challenges, and many others, if it:
- Aligns itself with its past, present, and future.
- Aligns its strengths with its mission, vision, goals, and dreams.
- Engages each employee's individual strengths.
- Embraces the true diversity of each individual and team.
- Attracts employees with strengths to help the organization.
Profitable Alignment works with YOU, your leadership, and your teams to create a more profitable alignment for YOUR organization's success.
Diversity in thought and strengths creates:
- Employee engagement.
- Employee retention.
- Job satisfaction.
- Individual strengths.
- Team strengths.
- Organizational strengths.
- Blunt compliments.
- Kind correction.
- Profitable progress.
- Embrace the true diversity in your organization.
- Engage your employees.
- Increase employee retention.
- Teach your leaders to increase engagement and retention:
- Recognize, embrace, and engage their own strengths.
- Recognize, embrace, and engage team strengths.
- Small to mid-sized organizations
- Women-run organizations.
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) teams
- Service-based organizations.
- Nonprofit organizations.
- Nonprofit associations.
- Leaders who know "something needs to be done" and don't know what to do next.
- Organizational consulting.
- Executive leadership coaching.
- Division, department, or team leadership coaching.
- Keynote addresses.